找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 三星 酷派 华为
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=549675961402
查看: 77031|回复: 20

AAA-1MTK和展讯安卓机版本号区分---下载论坛只有版本号的资料看过来!!!

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2014-8-5 09:44:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
         鉴于论坛很多售后网盘的资料没有图片支持,我们只给出了版本号,大家放心,我们的资料绝对都是售后而来,大家只要按照下面的方法查出版本号对应刷机是没有问题的,后面也请大家测试好后可以在回复的时候加上自己机型的图片,便于我们更好的为大家提供服务,感谢大家对论坛的支持,我们会尽最大的努力把论坛做的越来越好!

MTK版本区分:1.机子能开机的情况下可以到设置--关于本机里面看软件版本

2.机子不开机情况可以音量上+电源或者音量下+电源(具体根据机型而定)进入测试模式,然后选择版本信息进去,在选择ver即可进去查看到手机具体信息

3.机子默认开启USB调试的,但不开机的,进入测试模式后点击下载此工具可查看出ROM版本

4.机子默认没有开启USB调试的,不开机的情况下可以用强开USB之类的软件(后面论坛会推出),进入强开模式点击下载此工具即可查看出ROM版本

5.各类仪器读信息

展讯版本区分:1.机子能开机的情况下可以到设置--关于本机里面看软件版                                                

2.机子不开机情况可以音量上+电源或者音量下+电源(具体根据机型而定)进入测试模式,然后选择item进去选择ver再进去即可看到手机具体信息

3.机子默认开启USB调试的,但不开机的,进入测试模式后点击下载此工具可查看出ROM版本

4.各类仪器读信息

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-4-13 13:14:56 | 显示全部楼层

That fragile

< p > all the memories are lost after it is so clear and so exciting, so let people dreamed, almost a sense of grief. Some people say that life in the past, is not responsible for the present, the future feel confused fear. Yes,hogan outlet online, your departure has let me feel the life makes me feel now flat and uninteresting, all ended in dying. More unable to look forward to their future, the future is far, what I use to face? A person can not have everything, but not without emotion,hogan rebel outlet, affection, love, friendship, and cruel, and ruthless people, also can not give up was that from the inner moving and emotional. How can I forget the love moved between us, how can I forget between US Declaration of love, how can I forget our that sincere love.
Time: 22:54 2014-05-18 source: network editor: network reprint Click: Second
  < br   > that night, we separated, he ride a your shoulders turned to leave the moment, tears fall on my face, looking at you far of figure, my heart as tear. Had this solemn pledge of eternal love has become the past,spaccio hogan outlet, has cited that proud, be regarded as impossible to break up the love, at the moment is so weak, so fragile. You happy behind, leaving me lonely figure, in the busy street, is so helpless,air max 95 soldes, so the vicissitudes of life. Once you were the only, and now you are regarded as a burden, you cruel hurt the most love you, cruel, took away the original perfect love, leaving me a lonely walk. At that moment, how I want to disappear in this world, how I never came to this world. Perhaps you have sad. Perhaps you have tears pain, perhaps you also miss grief, all these are so humble, and your heart is the pursuit of life than the you regarded as traffic lights on the road, always in the past, this intersection, will get everything you want.

won the once, lost the future, get memories, lost longing,nike tn requin soldes, maple leaf falls, love is incomplete, you have to leave, I wish you well. < br   > - signature < br   > < br   > 5 years of time, through many a busy street, experienced a storm raging through the day, we have dependent snuggles up, hugged kiss. I have not,golden goose scarpe donna, that afternoon we met each other. Whether Zeng Yi,supra pas cher, we frequently pillow sms. Once or no, the night that we first date. Has recalled no,hogan outlet online, our lingering blend of time. Zeng Yi zeng...... Busy fall, come to an end, all the corner we walked at the moment is a mirage, far away. The wind and rain that we experience also is precipitation, fall in the bottom of my heart. Our love is gone with the wind, gradually disappeared in the depths of the clouds.
Related Articles:

Autumn fai

Those lonely

Tonight th

The first time, my grades also than white high, but on the second, I do not know how, white all of a sudden by leaps and bounds, good to me how to chase, could not catch the point, teachers often praise him, personally went to his house to do home visits, the envy ah, the final result is, he was admitted to the key high school, and I was off the list. Fortunately, the leadership of my father and a high school, just not dropouts.
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

VIP神器用户

积分
发表于 2015-5-29 17:58:39 | 显示全部楼层

真心强大  值得收藏
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2015-11-29 15:12:29
:L:L:L:L
回复

使用道具

主题

帖子

积分

VIP神器用户

积分
发表于 2016-1-6 09:11:44 | 显示全部楼层
神器用户严禁盗卖论坛资料   一经发现恶意下载论坛刷机包   一律封狗!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

VIP神器用户

积分
发表于 2016-1-22 16:42:57 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主   感谢枫叶
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2016-2-19 12:56:14
学习学习!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-3-13 19:21:56 | 显示全部楼层
学习下,谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-3-31 18:39:44 | 显示全部楼层

Enjoy life

there is only one life, time is no longer! Why do you want to live so tired, so bitter? Why not happy every day?
for me, everything in life is happy, are grateful. At every moment of the mood to keep to happy,tn homme pas cher, because, life is used to enjoy! Enjoy life, enjoy life!
life is everywhere. Life is coffee, life is shop, life is a book. Life is everywhere, and life is for enjoyment.
every morning to get up,golden goose uomo saldi, go to the balcony, feel the brilliant sunshine, thanks to the sun on the road,hogan outlet online, thanks to the cool breeze blowing to me. In the evening, toward the place where the sun sets,hogan outlet online, thanks for the wonderful sunset. At night, walking on the way home, raised his head, looking at the stars, thank them with my home.
< p > enjoy life,hogan outlet online, enjoy every day sunny; enjoy life; enjoy every rain; enjoy life; enjoy every time the icy snow. Enjoy life bit by bit.
said that the most important thing in life: not too much fame, money and power. Want me to say that life is not so tired.
to listen to my right, every day the trunk of a brilliant idea, feel the cool wind,hogan outlet, feel the infinite beautiful sunset, feel the "flash" of the stars. You will find that life is very beautiful!
Related Articles:

Peach garden

Annoying Mom

Ming Ling

I remember saying to my parents, when I was in Shanghai, I was sure to take them over and play with them and see the world outside. It happened this year I mixed than in previous years to be poor, with investment of friends, loss of a lot of money, but also full of debt, and just like the "broken house even worse at night, missing the boat also met the head wind".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-4-12 12:47:56 | 显示全部楼层

Is also in the elevator

The HTML template is in the elevator.< br   > is in the elevator is also called Cao Yinxin the city of love, you also can fuse Cao city love as the title, who said that the feelings, like the end of a minor's death. Initial Cao fuze house in the southern part of the city, going out of the city, although said to be planning a new, but facilities haven't fully up, so Cao fuze daily in the city stay very late home, he drove an Audi A4, speed is not more than 80. The same floor and fuse live is a girl just graduated from University, should be a tenant, daily with a resume running in the talent market, saw the fuze resume name in the elevator, Wei Xiaoqing. After a month of time, Wei Xiaoqing politely asked Cao fuze companies hire people, is in the elevator, to fuse, now college students also is really hard, out of the elevator fuze to really see the girl. Atrous eyes, smooth nose, thin lips, eyebrows are really light, small face with a tired, hair Shun straight scattered in front of the chest. Three days later, Wei Xiaoqing took the car to the company Cao fuze. The girls began to learn mathematics, female secretary career,hogan outlet. Fortunately, the clever girl always love Wei Xiaoqing, a boss of favor, so the fuze has not attracted too much gossip recommended. Crazy though was Cao fuze is regarded as Wei Xiaoqing benefactor, two people are not necessarily close to many, he most morning impassible she went to the company, 40 minutes drive from the time he put gentle music, her quiet eyes looking straight ahead, sometimes by to sleep for a while, he occasionally turned to look at her, like a teenage girl. He smiled, such a girl, a company can be all things to all men, people will live alone. Things happen very outrageous, sharing Wei Xiaoqing female classmate, is a lively and lovely students, not a few days with boyfriend come back to live. A night 2, Wei Xiaoqing knock Cao fuze door, her red eyes on the tip of the nose with tears hanging,golden goose saldi, he leaned to let her in, she gave him see mobile phone short message, the original friends boyfriend for a long time to send obscene messages to harass her, the day female students go home to visit relatives,nike tn requin soldes, real boyfriend want into a smile Qing. Cao fuze was not eventful, not for her head,nike tn pas cher, just hold the clean quilt let her sleeping in the guest room,mont blanc plume pas cher. Back to the room after the fuse will not be able to fall asleep again, after the way to the room to put the red woman on his bed,louboutin pas cher soldes. She blurred eyes looked like a rabbit, and the collar of her pajamas half dew white breasts let her eventually become a demon, Wei Xiaoqing how much is a struggle of, such a move will only let Cao fuze more wants to possess, distance last heart, has been a whole year, his left hand hug her neck, right hand explores into the women's pajamas, he deeply kissed her, a woman's legs finally wrapped around her, her pale skin hurt his eyes, that night, Cao fuze like crazy,hogan roma outlet. If this is the love two months after Cao fuze promotion, salary table 400 thousand. Two years ago,mont blanc porte mine, he to a rose woman called to say, 35 years of age is the age of marriage, 35 years of age not to, rose to go, the other is a more refined Taiwan boss. Wei Xiaoqing made a.Related Articles:

He is a he

There are

Is also a talent

I always think life is because of the love to go this way, the process full many unpredictable twists and bitterness, also experienced and enrich our life. Not for all the fate of intimate understand, do not expect all the fate can be permanent. Too many encounters numerous living beings, eventually become the traveler to rub shoulders.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

神器代理咨询
在线咨询

QQ|星海手机维修论坛 ( 湘ICP备14016436号-1  

GMT+8, 2017-8-23 06:44