使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-3-30 02:42:07 | 显示全部楼层

Enjoy reading

is full of every kind of "temptation" around us in the information age, beautiful music, attractive TV, inner confusion, boundless network, we live in can not be controlled and powerful. We are still excited and happy, on their own, others claim that the desire for life and hope. These "temptation" quietly occupied our time and space, let us love, let us indulge in, so that we can not get rid of, or even forget to get rid of.
Bacon said: knowledge is power! Mr. Wang Yunwu was out of school, but the desire for knowledge is rooted in his heart. To be independent of age, and constantly involved in a variety of knowledge. In order to purchase a "Encyclopedia", and made a lot of toil. Finally, he became a successful, a widely-read! He invented four numbers of search words, highly respected.
the ancients said: "the book still medicine, good reading can cure the fool". You reap what you sow., only have to pay gains. Don't think that reading the bitter sweet right give up reading! Perseverance is the most read shortcut to success. In the book,scarpe hogan outlet, I feel the magnificent views of the broad and profound Chinese culture of five thousand years and enjoy the mountains and rivers of the motherland, to listen to the master of celebrity inculcate... It is useful, a lot of harvest. Reading, let me understand, in the fierce competition, the book is healing trauma medicine, with the book as a friend, and the companionship of books, walking in a good book, it may be blooper, perhaps is an invention,hogan outlet, perhaps is an idea, perhaps an unexpected harvest, the self has been more at the same time, given the life more exciting content.
book is the nourishment of the whole world. In the vast knowledge of the country,louboutin pas cher soldes, I am eager to a leaf boat, take me swimming in the sea at all times and in all over the world, enjoy the drunk in the grass scholarly.
< p > the busy and noisy life, once how many days and nights in order to succeed in the future and work; for the problems of life and brood, side of the anti Zhanzhuan; in order to solve the sudden crisis struggling. People are always busy, rushing forward,hogan roma outlet, love spent in the hubbub,chaussure nike tn, show themselves in the hubbub, forgetting themselves in the tumult of laughter. However, when the bustling fade, exhausted, inner restlessness is difficult to heal, to what to do on my own time?
< p > once upon a time, I love reading, the dead of night, silence all around, picked up a book, readily turned up, gradually, my heart not in the restless,hogan outlet, arise spontaneously out of a long lost feeling, cordial and warm, I was those wise language attracted, especially the philosophy story again enlighten their thinking. I try to write a good sentence, write your own insights and experience. Reading makes me have a more clear understanding of life, and once again to see what they lack, what is needed to determine what, the pursuit of what?
Related Articles:

Sinking love

Certain fe

every time, I will be immersed in the sea floor to create a new look in the tender. A "boat", as if to put the world in, only Bo Yan beauty show. In fact, to the position he Gu, what kind of people not, just really has a special liking, regardless of the world view would even like to unlock the shackles of mundane, fling caution to the winds of the barrier, desperately together.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-3-30 18:53:37 | 显示全部楼层

Listen to the quiet, lonely in singing

lives may not be happy,  < br   > - signature < br   > < br   > [a] < br   > < br   > months without sleep, the breeze make shadow,converse femme pas cher, swaying a pool of desolate and the vicissitudes of life.  also do not know how many nights bleary eyed. Push window, see block full meditate Dengying fluttering in the wind, like in the talk, like in a sentimental, like in mourning hesitantly, for fear that no one can understand, no one knows.  love this light sad night, look at the purple sky, let your mind go. I do not know, tonight's moon will be the dream of light, warm who's heart? Do not know,supra pas cher, tonight the wind will one window at a time, the trees blooming desire? < br   > < br   > [2] < br   > < br   > there are people say love quiet, quiet,hogan outlet online, lonely woman, good at hiding their feelings. Actually, my heart is very sad, boundless loneliness, just do not want to tell, I am afraid that no one can understand, but still pretend strong adornment happiness, whitewash happy. < br   > < br   > several Huakaihuaxie, sad how many sighs ruffled the water chestnut years, just we are accustomed to laugh it off. Placed in the vast network of the dust we, presumably, are passing through the origin of the edge off the sad, have experienced the joys and sorrows of the helpless seen meet Miss regret, perhaps these beautiful and charming carnal thoughts feelings are in front of us or behind to less than full bloom,air max pas cher, in the corner of a hazy began to languish, and then withered. For him,hogan sito ufficiale, day without saying. Want to ask, tears. < br   > < br   > I never dreamed in my life have the so-called Shanmenghaishi, Delaotianhuang, these gorgeous empty promise appears is so insignificant and absurd.  < br   > [3] < br   > < br   > I repose in the night cool arm, with Susan play a piece of elegant Qingyun, holding a trace of consonance, intoxicated in the pure like moonlight, I wonder if this easily move there is no disturb the fairy chang e's dream? < br   > < br   > in the night without rain, I will with the most sincere heart, Qingyun number of moonlight in the eyes of the static, multiply by breeze, heart, with love and desire, Renqing, blossoms of the meaning, let the wind and flick tired,golden goose saldi, like quiet >
Related Articles:

Roll bead

During the

Once, it was said that I was a hedgehog, so that people can not touch. Now, in order to love you, I pulled the thorns, trying to put you in touch with me, though living a life life. It hurts, only the heart knows. When I cry up, you never around. Your mind, I can not guess, I can not think of. You keep me in the world, or I stay in the world? Or, we can never be the intersection?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-4-16 11:18:06 | 显示全部楼层

The word universe in truth, Chaochen

Time: 23:08 2012-04-21 source: network editor: network reprint Click: Second
,scarpe hogan outlet
  the words in the universe, the truth of super dust < couples  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; a curtain of rain dance quiet Yin and only careful appreciation of people,scarpe hogan outlet, in order to the text City Scenery to see.

-- the Chanruo Xi < br   > [a] < br   > bookmarks dusk, twilight gradually sink, the rhythm of the falling rain poetic resonance. Tick tock, tick tock, still so familiar with, so sweet,scarpe hogan outlet, so clear. < br   > gently, opened the window, rain dynamic load a different kind of dance walk at your fingertips,hogan outlet online, sometimes excited, sometimes depressed, sometimes serious, sometimes perfunctory. It is not clear, cut ceaseless, can not afford to pick up, still leisurely thoughts and then embrace the wind, and the rain,hogan outlet online, beautiful ink years, sad mood. < br   > the rain, from time to time splash, circled ripples, my heart stricken gratitude,golden goose scarpe, also be the dense fog and winding up, with rain lightly everywhere in this rainy season indefinitely, extending & middot; & middot; & middot; & middot; < br   > forget from when already in the text of the city addiction, every sunrise, I have to here bathed in sunshine, sucking rain. Every sunset,golden goose saldi, I am here till the girl,golden goose outlet, with blessing. < br   > once, a number of long night I sitting alone on the balcony of the chair, holding a cup of green tea, listening to the rain fall wind, waiting for the sun and the moon and the stars. Since I met you in the words of the castle, the soul will be less a few lonely, more than a few happy.

whenever you open a computer, looking at those from all corners of the country, the ends of the earth and sincere wishes, eager greetings, sincere concern, orchid like comfort, heartfelt care, like only colorful gorgeous butterfly in my screen before the dance, with elegant posture dancing with sincere. It is also a warm and soft breeze.
Related Articles:

Have a beautiful mood

Intimate w

Xi Jie Jia

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

VIP神器用户

积分
发表于 2016-4-18 16:44:44 | 显示全部楼层
学习学习学习学习
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

神器代理咨询